£25,000 - £27,000 DOE
Assembler – (Range Team)
£25,000 – £27,000 DOE
Our client are a leading provider of solutions for weapon design, production and mounting requirements for Infantry, AFV, and Naval platforms. Due to continued growth they are now looking for an Assembler (Range Team) to join their team.
The Assembler will report directly to the Deputy Production Manager and will be responsible for providing support across the complete product range.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Correctly identifying parts and assembling into the various assemblies used in the production of all products
- Building weapon sub-assemblies and other ancillary equipment to comply with the requirements as set out on job cards, works orders, drawings, quality procedures, work instructions and other specified requirements.
- Assembly of small parts with scrupulous attention to detail and engineering compliance/tolerances.
- Functional testing of weapons and ancillary equipment to comply with all necessary requirements.
- Proof testing of weapons in accordance with all legal requirements.
- Assist in the undertaking of servicing weapons and ancillary equipment, in-house or at the customer’s premises to comply with all necessary requirements.
- Carrying out degreasing on components where required
- Assisting with the preservation, packing and despatch of products
- Liaise with the Quality Department on any noncompliant product
- Ensuring all work undertaken in-house is conducted in a manner to comply with the requirements of company Quality Manuals, Work Instructions, Health and Safety Instructions as well as all legal obligations pertaining to the safe handling and storage of armaments/weapons under the Company Section 5 approval
- Maintaining the workplace in a clean and tidy state at all times
- Working in a weapons orientated environment
- Ability to instruct at Operator and Maintainer level
- Ability to work with customers
- Ability to communicate effectively with managers and senior managers
- Good written/communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload/work to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to undertake training and continuing professional development
- Professional/courteous approach
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
TEL: 01322 293 286
Engineering & Construction
346 total views, 4 views today