£11 - £13 per hour
CNC Turner Setter Operator
£11 – £13 per hour
We are working with an established engineering company, they have over 20 years’ experience in the manufacture of Punches, Dies and bespoke tooling, and they are now for an CNC Turner.
Due to continued growth there are looking for a CNC Turner with fanuc control to join their team on a permanent basis.
As a CNC Turner you will be tasked with Programming, Setting and Operating CNC centres using Fanuc controls, all works carried out will be directly from Engineering Drawings and to tight tolerances.
CNC Turners Duties/skills needed:
- Programming and Setting Turning Machines with Fanuc controls.
- Ability to work to tight tolerances in the allocated time frame.
- Checking that components conform to tolerances on the Drawing.
- Familiar with machining of a wide range of materials
- Reading and Interpreting Engineering Drawings.
- Using Callipers, Gauges and other general measuring equipment. Complying with 5’s and Health & Safety.
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
Engineering & Construction
Download application form
Apply for this job
809 total views, 15 views today