£30,000 - £34,000
City of London
£30,000 – £34,000
Are you experienced within Compliance and looking for a new challenge within an international Law firm offering excellent career progression and support?
Working as a Compliance Officer within the firm’s expanding registration desk this is an exciting role where each Officer is involved in conflicts, AML and sanctions work. This role is likely to provide the candidate with opportunities to learn and become proficient in areas beyond their current area of expertise.
You will be responsible for registering new clients and matters, including conflict checks and anti-money laundering (AML) compliance.
Responsibilities will include:
- New clients and matters inception, including handling conflicts, AML and Sanctions compliance
- Carrying out conflict searches and removing false positive hits from conflict reports
- Advising PAs, Fee Earners and Partners on best practice in relation to client matter opening procedures
- Escalating high risk issues to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer to assist with managing the firm’s anti money laundering compliance risks
- Undertaking ongoing AML/Sanctions monitoring of high risk clients
- Handling administrative queries linked to the client and matter opening process
- Assisting with implementing information barriers for the proactive through software
- Providing face to face training on the firm’s relevant policies and procedures to new joiners
- Occasionally required to work with Accounts, Cashiers, Marketing and Business Development, Financial Systems and IT Departments.
Ideally you will have knowledge of the SRA rules on conflicts of interest, experience of identifying and dealing with issues relating to sanctions, high risk matters and complex ownership structures.
Experience of conflicts clearance would also be beneficial as well as a desire to learn, to share existing knowledge and build on your current skill set.
The salary on offer is negotiable but likely to be in the region of £30,000 – £34,000 and the firm offer a fantastic range of benefits.
My client is keen to interview as soon as possible so please apply today for immediate consideration.
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
TEL: 01322 293 286
Download application form
Apply for this job
196 total views, 16 views today