Job Title – Credit Control
Location – Croydon
Salary – up to GBP23,000
My client has an opening for people who have a credit control background, who are keen to push their career to the next level. The company is based near East Croydon train station, so there are good public transport links. The working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Job Purpose – A demanding role, working in a team of four, but with your own ledger. Reducing aged and current debts and ensure that suppliers are paid in a timely manner.
· Ensuring that invoices are processed and paid out in a timely manner, and by communicating daily.
· Credit Control – liaising with clients and internal business units to ensure our invoices are processed and paid promptly, making calls and emailing – then managing the follow up.
· Investigating aged debt and unallocated cash, using a selection of resources / systems to establish what went wrong, then working with other finance colleagues to carry out the necessary amendments to correct them.
· Allocating cash receipts to invoices using Microsoft NAVision accounting package.
· Using bespoke claims management systems to track and update supplier accounts.
· Confident communication by phone, email and in person. There may be requirements to join conference calls or meet with suppliers on occasion.
· Experience in working with demanding suppliers and high profile clients, managing expectations and reporting regularly.
· Must be able to build good rapport with suppliers and colleagues, and remain professional under pressure.
· Used to dealing with high levels of transactional data in both volume & value and reconciling balances
· Excel competent, used to working with large spreadsheets which use lookups and pivot tables.
· Used to problem solving, establishing root cause and providing ongoing workable solutions.
I am looking to arrange interviews asap, so please don’t delay and apply today
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
TEL: 01322 293 286
Finance & Accounting
Download application form
Apply for this job
356 total views, 9 views today