£25,000 - £33,000
Electronic Production Engineer
£25,000 – £33,000
Our Client are a world-leading manufacturer of Life Safety Systems, they now have a vacancy for an Electronic Production Engineer to join them. Based in Dartford, Kent, our client is a truly global supplier, exporting control equipment to over 70 countries Worldwide, and in many different languages.
As an electronic production you will:
- To provide production engineering support liaising with manufacturing and design departments to ensure that products are suitable for manufacture.
- Assisting in the running of the production department with respect to all electronic production equipment on a day to day basis
- Playing a major part in the Introduction of new products into manufacture, refining and introducing production processes as necessary.
- The position would suit a self-motivated engineer who can identify improvements and implement the changes through to completion.
- The ideal candidate will ideally be competent in both wave and selective solder processes and experienced in Surface Mount Technology
Main Duties and responsibilities
- Implement process improvements to increase efficiency and quality.
- Monitor SPC data to identify trends so actions can be identified and carried out.
- Create and update maintenance procedures to minimise machine downtime.
- Develop machine operation procedures and work instructions.
- Manage breakdown support both internally and externally
- Identify and justify new capital equipment and processes.
- Introduce lean manufacture into new product manufacture.
- Identify training requirements and carry out training within the Electronics Department
- Carry out pre-production of new products
- Carry out any additional functions within the business as directed by the Production Engineering Manager
- Previous technical expertise in all areas of the electronic production processes.
- HNC qualification or equivalent in an electrical and electronic engineering discipline.
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
TEL: 01322 293 286
Engineering & Construction
Download application form
Apply for this job
172 total views, 3 views today