£23,000 - £28,000
£23,000 – £28,000
Our client specialise in the manufacture of electronic components and sensors. Due to continual growth and investment they are currently looking to recruit an Electronics/Electro-Mechanical Technician.
It is important to note that this is a hands-on role, requiring a self-motivated and focused individual and will include production support, where working under tight time pressure will be involved from time-to-time.
- Fault finding / diagnosis of faults on electronic, electrical and electro-mechanical equipment
- General maintenance of electronic, electrical and electro-mechanical equipment
- Construction and wiring of manufacturing equipment, including wiring of electronic / electrical control cabinets and panels
- Building of prototype boards and populating final printed circuit boards
- Basic electronic and electro-mechanical equipment testing
- Calibration of electrical equipment
- Portable Appliance Testing
- Experience of light mechanical engineering.
- Experience that would be advantageous:
- Installation and programming of programmable logic controllers (PLCs)
- Calibration procedures and principles
- Basic knowledge of pneumatic principles and systems
BTEC or City & Guilds, in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, or equivalent
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
TEL: 01322 293 286
Engineering & Construction
Download application form
Apply for this job
296 total views, 15 views today