£23,000 - £28,000
£23,000 – £28,000
Are you an experienced Paralegal, particularly within Employment Law, and looking for a new role?
I am recruiting on behalf of my client, a medium sized extremely well regarded Law firm in the City of London for a Paralegal to join their successful Employment Law dept.
Within the department they act for a wide range of clients. Working predominantly for a Partner and an Associate Solicitor you will be assisting with a broad range of employment law work.
Working alongside the Head of Department on employment tribunal disputes and non-contentious employment law matters, the duties will include:
- Assisting the Head of Department and Associate on a caseload of employment matters from start to finish, such as redundancy, unfair dismissal, whistleblowing, discrimination and equal opportunities, bullying and harassment, settlement agreements, disciplinary hearings and
dismissals, and restrictive covenants
- Conducting legal research on industry specific issues
- Providing support internally and completing supportive tasks that are deemed necessary
- Advising clients on all aspects of employment law
- Liaising and meeting with clients and keeping them up to date on the progress of their case
- Supporting fee earners on their drafting of legal documents, such as claim forms, particulars of claim, lists of issues, schedules of loss, witness statements, taking instructions from clients, handling settlement discussions
- Drafting advice letters
- Business Development tasks
- Attending tribunal/court
- Typing up attendance notes
Ideally you will have previous experience as a Paralegal working within an Employment law team, in order to be able to hit the ground running and work independently.
You will also need to have a proactive client focus and empathy, a sound commercial awareness of employment law, excellent communication skills and be able to prioritise workloads whilst working under pressure and to deadlines.
This role is for a Paralegal and will not be offered as a stepping stone to a training contract as there is no plans for this progression at this time.
This is a full time role working Monday – Friday 9.30am – 5.30pm.
The salary on offer will be in the region of £23,000 – £28,000 dependent upon experience and the firm also offer a comprehensive range of benefits to include life assurance, health insurance, auto enrolment in the firms Group Pension Scheme, interest free season ticket loan and they also offer 22 days holiday initially + Bank holidays.
My client is keen to interview so please apply today for immediate consideration.
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
TEL: 01322 293 286
Download application form
Apply for this job
563 total views, 3 views today