£25,000 - £30,000
£25,000 – £30,000
We are working with an established engineering company, they have over 20 years’ experience in the manufacture of Punches, Dies and bespoke tooling and they are now looking for an Engineering Estimator.
You will be required to prepare quotations for bespoke/standard tooling, for a variety of customers ensuring that all quotations are realistically priced according to client specifications, this will involve working to tight deadlines to meet customer expectations.
- You will need to have excellent numerical and organisational skills together with a high level of commercial acumen.
- You will be a strong communicator with some experience in negotiation with a proactive approach as decision making is key to the success of this role.
- This role would suit someone with an excellent level of experience in the Precision Engineering environment with a firm knowledge of tool making /manufacturing wishing to further their career within an established company.
- Grinding and machining experience are an advantage.
- You will need to have a good knowledge of IT and be proficient in Excel spreadsheets and interpreting drawings.
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
TEL: 01322 293 286
Engineering & Construction
Download application form
Apply for this job
238 total views, 8 views today