ERP Systems Controller
Our client are a leading provider of solutions for weapon design, production and mounting requirements for Infantry, AFV, and Naval platforms. Due to continued growth they are looking for a ERP Systems Controller to join their team.
The main responsibility of the ERP Systems Controller will be to ensure the integrity and accuracy of the data held in Company’s ERP Systems.
You will be the key user for the Company’s ERP system and be the ‘ERP expert’ within the business, you will be expected to be able to support and train all users of the ERP system. In addition you will be the point of contact for the Group IT Department for all IT matters relating to the UK Subsidiary.
Therefore, to be successful in this role you will have a very strong understanding and background of multiple ERP/IT Systems including MRP/ERP and a good understanding of business processes.
You will report into the Chief Financial Officer to ensure that our ERP Systems are reliable and efficiently configured and managed to meet the business needs, reviewing and ensuring continuous improvements as identified.
Additional duties will include, but not limited to:
- Data cleansing and data management of current and new systems
- Training of staff on current and future IT enhancements and developments
- Point of contact with Group IT for UK IT requirements
- Work with Group IT to ensure that configuration and usage of IT tools are in compliance with the rules, constraints and legal provisions related to our business.
- Participation in international meetings and IT projects to foster the exchange of knowledge and expertise as wells as IT resources, hence generate synergy within the Group.
- Ad hoc duties as required to support the needs and the demands of the business, within ability.
- Graduate Engineer, Master’s Degree in Computer Science or minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Very good knowledge of various ERP/MRP IT systems.
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office suite.
- Experience of IT/ERP/MRP in a manufacturing environment
- Good organisational & problem solving skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills and ability to work with people at all levels of the business
- Good written and communication skills.
- Professional/courteous approach.
- Good time management skills.
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
TEL: 01322 293 286
Engineering & Construction
331 total views, 2 views today