£18,000 - £22,500
£18,000 – £22,500
Our client are a leading provider of solutions for weapon design, production and mounting requirements for Infantry, AFV, and Naval platforms. They are now looking to add a Facilities handyman to their team
As a facilities handyman you will provide professional support to the Site Facilities Manager:
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Ensure all work untaken in house is conducted in a manner to comply with the requirements of FNH Quality Manuals and Health & Safety Instructions.
- Cut and construct to pre designed crate boxes
- Building partitions
- Hanging Doors
- Replacement of bulbs and fuses internally and externally throughout the site.
- Plumbing and Painting as and when required.
- Moving of offices when required.
- Building and installation racking.
- Ensure that the maintenance workshop is in a clean and tidy state
- Driving collecting and delivering goods as and when required.
- Duties as required for the demands and needs of the business.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes/expertise:
- Woodworking skills
- Good written/communication skills
- Practically Minded
- Ability to prioritise workload/work to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to undertake training and continuing professional development
- Professional/courteous approach
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
TEL: 01322 293 286
Engineering & Construction
Download application form
Apply for this job
348 total views, 3 views today