£40,000 - £55,000
HVAC Estimator/Contracts Manager
£40,000 – £55,000
Our client specialise in the design, supply, installation, service and maintenance of, heat pumps, air conditioning, boilers and heating systems, ventilation systems and associated electrical/controls, due to continued growth they are looking for a HVAC Estimator/Contracts manager covering London and the South-East.
The role will be mainly office based, with weekly site visits involved.
Main responsibilities are as follows:
- Site surveys & quotations to be undertaken as and when required.
- Manage the installation of HVAC services for various clients throughout London and the South-East, working to client deadlines.
- Attend and report on pre-start meetings and subsequent meetings throughout the contract.
- Procure materials and ancillary items.
- Keep clients and company updated on all matters.
- Create Risk Assessments & Method Statements from templates.
- Create Operation & Maintenance manuals.
- Prepared to react quickly and effectively in various situations on and off site.
- Ensure installations are completed within target dates and budgets.
- Prepare and issue invoices for completed works.
- Must be computer literate, self-motivated, personable and able to work independently as part of a team and liaise effectively at all levels. Relevant air conditioning and ventilation experience essential.
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
TEL: 01322 293 286
Engineering & Construction
Download application form
Apply for this job
257 total views, 5 views today