£35,000 - £60,000 + £2350 Location Allowance
Information/Cyber Security Analyst
£35,000 – £60,000 + £2350 Location Allowance
We are currently recruiting for a blue-chip Financial Organisation who are currently undergoing extensive growth plans due to the launch of a new division. This means a new position has been created for a talented Information / Cyber Security Analyst to join their Information / Cyber Security Team.
You will be required to identify cyber-attacks, investigate complex network and systems, manage vulnerabilities and understand their exploitation. With this challenging position the candidate will be managing internal security projects and operations – Documentation, Management Reporting, Security Policies, Risk Management, Auditing, Incident Response, Monitoring, and Vulnerability Management and third party vendors.
- Maintain the company’s ISO 27001 certification and assist during the surveillance audit.
- Understanding of information security principles, including regulatory, legislative and industry practices.
- Review and maintain the company’s information security policies.
- Daily monitoring/reporting security systems, and responding to security incident alerting.
- Take the lead on projects involving penetration testing, vulnerability assessments and other security audits.
- Keep abreast of current threats and provide assessment of company’s security against them.
- Develop and maintain our IT security procedures.
- Take part in the Info Security committee meetings.
- Evaluate new security tools to monitor and protect the company’s network infrastructure.
- Be a technical resource to the developers during the software lifecycle to ensure code and review architectural and design outline documents, Network Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams and final project sign off from a security perspective.
- Establish and maintain the access control matrix for the users.
- Provide training and awareness to staff members.
- The role is multi-skilled and it is expected that a level of competence and support for all other IS-owned systems will be garnered over time.
- Evaluate and test security products, applications and design.
- Minimum 3-4 year experience in Information Security Management System.
- Computer Science / Information Security degree or equivalent experience in cyber/information security.
- ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor certification.
- Cybersecurity Nexus | CSX Practitioner Certification or CEH or equivalent.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong current knowledge of ISO 27001 and DPA.
- Knowledge of SSDLC and OWASP application security testing.
- Knowledge of security penetration testing and tools and methodologies.
- Understanding of TCP/IP and knowledge of the OSI model with networking concepts.
- Experience in Information Security areas like malware, threats profiling, APT, and vulnerability management.
- Experience in assisting and handling Computer Security Incident Response.
- Broad understanding of IT concepts and architectures including Cloud, BYOD, Mobile Device Management, Agile Working etc.
- Subject matter expert (SME) in the following areas such as Windows, firewalls, intrusion detection, threat detection analysis, or computer incident handling and forensic, DDoS, managing 3rd party security.
- Demonstrated ability to be reliable and flexible.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to explain findings in terms of technical and business risk.
- Ability to rapidly find, assimilate and correlate information correctly while under pressure.
- Strong deductive reasoning, critical thinking, problem solving, and prioritisation skills.
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
TEL: 01322 293 286
Download application form
Apply for this job
191 total views, 17 views today