£30,000 - £35,000
£30,000 – £35,000
We are currently working with a client based in Canterbury and they are looking for a Developer to join their team, they are looking for the following in a developer.
- At least 1 years’ experience in a development role preferably using VB.NET and SQL, including SSRS;
- Experience in a Visualfiles software developer role or in a similar case management software development role is desirable;
- Web technology such as HTML, XML, web services, Java Script;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel including writing macros and VBA;
- An understanding of the software life cycle and experience of case development and/or business information reporting is important;
- Experience of working in a full life-cycle development environment, proving business analysis and technical specifications through to development and testing.
- Development of new and existing workflows and other business solutions in Visualfiles and related technologies;
- Develop reporting solutions and integrate them with other business systems;
- Maintain and enhance the firms Intranet and client facing web services;
- Being responsible for gathering and documenting new requirements;
- Work with the IT Team and business stakeholders to deliver new projects;
- Ensure that technical issues are resolved as soon as possible, provide 3rd line support including working with end users effectively where necessary;
- Participate in the User Group to help identify opportunities to improve the system;
- To work with the IT Team and the firm in implementing projects.
- Confident with the ability to work with a wide range of people and deal with demanding situations;
- Ability to manage prioritised task lists;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills written, in person and on the telephone;
- The ability to solve technical problems over the telephone and in person;
- Must be well presented and able to work well as part of a small team as well under own initiative.
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
TEL: 01322 293 286
Download application form
Apply for this job
385 total views, 16 views today