£35,000 - £50,000
IT Security Engineer
£35,000 – £50,000
We are working with a client in the Financial Services sector recruiting an IT Security Engineer. The main purpose of the role is to act as the IT security expert for the Bank’s operating systems ensuring that security systems are in place and aligned with Bank’s policies. To ensure the Bank’s protection for all IT related threats.
- Work with IT Service Desk team to review, address, analyse and document IT Security Incidents
- Develop and improve Bank’s organizational and technical IT Security operational capabilities including: o Security incident response, Vulnerability management, Identity and access management, End user protection.
- Maintain and improve Bank’s technical IT Security toolset including reporting on security incidents
- Monitoring, implementing and management of new and improved software when available and controlling the security for new system implementations
- Take part in the work of Bank’s applications and infrastructure teams to develop and implement security requirements for new systems, provide expertise on implementation of security requirements for new applications and infrastructure solutions
- Provide input to setting, monitoring and developing Banks’s IT security policy and standards.
Key Capabilities, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of the key business risks faced by the bank and the respective contingency planning / business recovery to mitigate these risks
- Detailed knowledge of IT security infrastructure and an in-depth knowledge of the Bank’s applications
- Highly IT literate and Numerate
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
TEL: 01322 293 286
Download application form
Apply for this job
393 total views, 3 views today