Paddock Wood, England
Up to £25,000
Junior IT Support Analyst
Up to £25,000
We are working with a client and they are looking to add an IT Support Analyst to join their team. As an IT Support Analyst you will provide IT helpdesk (1st / 2nd Line) support covering 450 + users across multiple sites, performing daily network tasks, and to ensure the IT service is consistent and adequately supported
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- To install, maintain, and upgrade all IT related equipment across the business
- To provide general support and excellent service to all users and to deal with support queries effectively and in good time in order to reduce staff downtime.
- Support and train new colleagues to the department ensuring that they are fully aware of system backup procedures and the importance of effective teamwork within the department.
- Ensure all helpdesk tickets are responded to in a timely manner and ticketing system is maintained with up to date call information.
- Set-up and remove user accounts from the network, adhering to company governance policies.
- Maintain asset tracking system and documentation, ensuring all assets are correctly allocated to the right areas, to ease traceability and recharge costs.
- Providing weekend support on a rota basis.
Skills, know-how and experience:
- Working knowledge of Windows OS and Office
- Flexible attitude with strong customer focus
- Strong interpersonal skills and a courteous manner with the ability to explain technical issues in non-technical language to customers
- Ability to effectively prioritise workload
- A curiosity and keen interest about emerging technologies
- An aptitude for problem solving and a proactive approach to identifying ways to improve the services provided within the IT Support team.
Key performance indicators:
- Maximum 1 day response on any helpdesk tickets
- Discipline in maintaining accurate asset information
- Meticulous attention to detail
Technical / professional qualifications:
- 1-2 years IT experience is preferable
- Knowledge of Active Directory, DNS & DHCP preferable
- Working knowledge of Windows OS and Microsoft Office Products
Download application form
Apply for this job
391 total views, 5 views today