Legal Secretary – Conveyancing
I am looking for an experienced Conveyancing Secretary on behalf of my client based in Greenwich.
Reporting to the Office Manager your role will be to provide high quality legal secretarial service and support.
You will need to have solid Conveyancing experience in order to be able to hit the ground running, alongside excellent typing skills whilst being computer literate in Word, Excel, Outlook, digital dictation software and Oyez forms.
You will be working in a team of Legal Secretaries providing support to the Conveyancing Legal team including:
- Typing letters, correspondence and documents relating to conveyancing work including lengthy leases and preparation of plans
- Preparing contracts of Sale of properties
- Preparation of Oyez forms relating to property work
- Using the Land Registry’s online service and telephone service
- Opening new matters
- Client liaison – Dealing with clients on the telephone and in reception, passing messages to Fee Earners
- Paying cheques into client and office accounts, requesting cheques
- General administration – all other required admin duties such as photocopying, filing, scanning, producing labels
You will also be required to provide secretarial cover to other teams if required
You will need to be a good communicator and be able to work to deadlines whilst maintaining a high standard of work.
This is a full time permanent role working Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.
The offices are based in Greenwich and the firm are moving to temporary offices for a period of 6-8 months in North Greenwich whilst they move to a more central location so you must be within easy commuting distance.
Please apply today for immediate consideration as my client is keen to interview.
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
TEL: 01322 293 286
Download application form
Apply for this job
152 total views, 2 views today