Legal Secretary – Property
I am recruiting for an experienced Legal Secretary to provide secretarial and general administrative support to Fee Earners within both the Residential and Commercial Property team for my client, a law firm based in Canterbury.
The main responsibilities for this role will include:
- Preparing correspondence and documents through audio dictation
- Making appointments, arranging meetings and maintaining an up to date diary for the department
- Dealing with routine client enquiries and communications
- General administration including daily filing, the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files
- Preparing documents/reports as required by fee earners
- Dealing with transactional matters in the sale and purchase of residential properties
- Attending clients both in person and over the telephone to provide support in a professional and friendly manner
- Ensuring confidentiality of all firm’s documentation and information
- Providing secretarial support to other areas when necessary
- Working at other offices, from time to time, to meet the needs of the business
- Any other duties as deemed necessary
Previous residential property experience is essential as is up to date understanding of the residential property conveyancing process.
An ILEX Secretarial qualification is advantageous as is a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
You will need to be able to display a good understanding of client care, good communication and organisational skills
This is a full time role working 35 hours per week, Monday – Friday 9am – 5.15pm.
The salary on offer is £19,850
Please apply today for immediate consideration.
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
TEL: 01322 293 286
Download application form
Apply for this job
260 total views, 8 views today