£25,000 pro rata
Part Time Legal Secretary – Conveyancing
£25,000 pro rata
I am looking for a Legal Secretary who has experience within Residential Conveyancing to join an established firm of Solicitors covering maternity leave for a period of 12 months within their Sevenoaks office, working approx. 20 hours per week.
Working within an established team for 2 Solicitors you will be providing support and guidance from initial instructions, preparing and negotiating documentation through to completion and post completion formalities.
Duties will include:
- Providing end to end secretarial, administrative and clerical support on conveyancing transactions handled (new estimates, new file openings, key administrative steps and processes on live cases, key steps through to completion, post completion work, including file supervisions, file closures and archiving)
- Carrying out AML checks and preparing completion statements
- Becoming fluent and proficient with and engaging in the Departments day to day work, the case management system, and personally handling key stages of the conveyancing work
- Effectively use the firm’s digital dictation system to process documents and correspondence
- Ensuring the firms’ quality and compliance procedures with regards to file management are effectively carried out
- Making appointments, arranging meetings and maintaining own and the conveyancers diaries using the Outlook calendar system
- Providing updates to clients, agents, solicitors etc.
- Preparation of standard documents and SDLT returns with minimal instruction
You will ideally have solid experience within conveyancing, have excellent time management and organisational skills alongside the initiative to work independently.
You also need to be flexible, adaptable with a positive attitude to work and be able to identify priorities within a complex and demanding workload and sustain consistent quality performance when under pressure.
You need to have excellent communication skills as the role will involve a high degree of contact with clients and property professionals.
The hours for this role are completely flexible so please get in touch to discuss further.
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
TEL: 01322 293 286
Download application form
Apply for this job
435 total views, 3 views today