Job – PA/Secretary
Location – Rochester
Salary – £19k circa
My client is looking for an experience PA/Secretary to cover a 6 month maternity contract for a company based in Rochester. You will have experience with arranging conference calls, audio typing and have good communication skills and be pro active
To provide an effective and efficient administrative service to the Regional Directors’ team within a defined Division, ensuring that the Regional Directors can optimise their efficiency due to receipt of timely and accurate diary & meeting management, report collation and enquiry management services.
Duties and responsibilities
- To provide comprehensive administrative support for the Regional Directors within a Division.
- To undertake diary management for the team, including planning and organising meetings, including distribution of agendas and papers. To ensure that the best use of the Director’s time is made to keep travel as efficient as possible
- To upload weekly movements for Regional Directors on the intranet.
- Note taking at meetings as and when required, (including confidential meetings), noting action points and following them up.
- To act as a point of contact for the team. Coordinating and responding to queries, drafting and sending out correspondence as appropriate and working with the Directors to ensure appropriate and timely responses.
- Receiving and dealing with telephone calls, taking messages or dealing with issues personally wherever possible.
- Collating and producing regular reports where possible that will assist the Directors in any way.
- To book travel and accommodation within accordance with the Company expenses policy and ensuring this is done in advance where possible in order to keep costs to a minimum.
- Organising and setting up regular meetings for the Directors and their teams.
- To make the best use of the Director’s time and consider alternative ways in which communication can take place including Skype, conference calls etc. ensuring that the appropriate media and details are distributed in good time
- Process Directors expenses on a monthly basis, ensuring it is sent to the finance team in the right format at the right time.
- To support the Directors in the production and delivery of team communications.
- To undertake and complete any other duties commensurate with the nature of this post as required.
- To undertake any research that would add value to the Directors in the fulfilment of their duties
- To contribute positively and professionally to the Admin and operations of the Division as whole
Interviews are to be held week commencing 30th October. The first week of training will be based away from Kent – you will be required to stay away for 4 nights, expenses and hotel will be covered by your new company.
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
TEL: 01322 293 286
Office Support & Sales
Download application form
Apply for this job
496 total views, 3 views today