£18,000 - £22,000
£18,000 – £22,000
Slade Green, Erith
Our client are a leading provider of solutions for weapon design, production and mounting requirements for Infantry, AFV, and Naval platforms. Due to continued growth they are now looking for a Planning Administrator to join their team.
The Planning Administrator will report to the Production Manager and will be responsible for assisting the Master Scheduler producing and managing all work orders.
Works orders should be raised in a prioritised timely manner, and to a schedule, to ensure maximum production efficiency to meet our delivery forecast.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for Raising Work Orders for all piece parts and assemblies
- Report to Production Planner on progress of Works Orders so that Production Plans can be updated and any problems identified that could affect delivery schedules.
- Liaising with the various functions through the business where required.
- Attend production meetings where required
- Provide support to Production Scheduling and Planning
- Responsible for ensuring all Works Orders are closed on completion
- Raising Despatch Notes
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes/expertise:
- An understanding of ERP Systems
- Proficient in MS Office suite;
- Good written/communication skills;
- Professional/courteous approach;
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
TEL: 01322 293 286
Engineering & Construction
Download application form
Apply for this job
141 total views, 3 views today