Up to £34,000
Up to £34,000
Our client are an award winning Specialist international HVAC manufacturing company and due to continued growth they are looking for a Project Engineer as a member of a dedicated project team to deliver bespoke HVAC solutions to the oil and gas industry.
As a Project Engineer you will be supporting the Senior Project Engineer, responsibilities include …
- Delivery of detailed engineered equipment solutions
- Preparation of project documentation to achieve client approval status
- Supplier purchase orders and liaison to ensure on time, in specification & in budget delivery
- Progress chasing supporting internal functions and supply chain in line with project schedules
- Client liaison and progress meetings/reports
- There could also be overall responsibility for separate smaller project contracts
Key Qualities, Skills and Experience:
- Applicants should be confident, self-motivated and capable of working under their own initiative, under pressure at times and with strong attention to detail.
- This role requires good organisational skills in order to facilitate plans and meetings to progress actions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required for internal and external correspondence.
- This position requires a HND/Degree calibre candidates in an engineering/technical subject and candidates with a strong commercial bias would be advantageous.
- A high level of user abilities with MS Office, particularly excel, word and outlook is required.
- The role will be working to support the Contracts/Projects department and produce technical documentation for multi million pound projects in the Oil and Gas sector.
Within this role, the candidate will also enjoy the opportunity to understand and contribute to some prestigious projects as a direct supplier to the many of the large oil companies with some travel potential.
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
TEL: 01322 293 286
Engineering & Construction
Download application form
Apply for this job
218 total views, 4 views today