Quality Assurance Manager
We are working with a leading engineering firm and they are looking to add a Quality Assurance Manager to the Quality team.
They currently have a Quality Team which consists of a Quality Manager and three Quality Inspectors and they are now looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to head the team who will be responsible for monitoring internal product quality focussing on processes and productivity and ensuring ppm performance to customer is within their levels. You will be required to manage and support the team and provide training where necessary.
This role requires someone that: -
- Has at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Can be a determined and informed decision maker
- A good understanding of engineering drawings, tolerancing and material specifications
- Can be flexible in their approach to different standards as our product base is wide and diverse
- Has an in-depth knowledge of measurement techniques, including CMM experience
- Has excellent communication and negotiation skills as regular contact with customers and suppliers both internal and external will play an important part within this role
- Has a high level of IT skills to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint
They are looking for someone who will drive change whilst supporting a dedicated team who will enjoy the challenge and responsibility of making a real difference.
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
TEL: 01322 293 286
Engineering & Construction
Download application form
Apply for this job
163 total views, 5 views today