Up to £30,000
Up to £30,000
Our client are a precision engineering company, located in Kent, they machine complex components to exacting specifications in plastic, ferrous and non-ferrous materials. Due to continued growth they are looking for a Quality Lead to join and push the company forward.
Summary of position:
Setting the Standards for Quality, manage the Quality ISO System.
As the Quality Lead you will be required to carry out the following:
- Ensure compliance to requirements including Quality Management Systems (primarily ISO 9001).
- Manage ongoing development of the Quality System to ensure and improve its effectiveness through ownership of the management review process.
- Manage and co-ordinate all essential QMS systems activities e.g. change control, CAPA, NCMR, etc.
- Monitor and report key quality metrics to the Management Team.
- Ensure that all customer complaints are investigated (with RCCM), responded to within appropriate timeframes and associated activities are escalated appropriately.
- Prepare the site for (and host) external audits (customer/regulatory) ensuring corrective/preventative actions are put in place to address non-conformances.
- Manage the planning, maintenance and reporting of internal and external audit activities.
- Provide QA support to the business and ensure availability of QA resource during manufacturing hours.
- Establish and execute in-process inspection sheets in accordance to procedure.
- Responsible for all First Off checks and ensure that all First Offs are recorded as complete (demonstrating independence to production).
- Establish specifications for critical dimension from sampling plan and ensure those taken are within compliance to customer requirements.
- Manage and amend any artwork drawing specifications in line with customer requirements.
- Manage stock control for over produced orders; ensuring traceability and disposition of materials.
- Manage calibration activities and all records maintained accordingly.
- Provide technical support to production.
- Invoicing of Goods and create, authorise and issue CofC where requested by the customer.
- Any other tasks/duties deemed to be within the competence of the post-holder.
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
TEL: 01322 293 286
Engineering & Construction
Download application form
Apply for this job
221 total views, 12 views today