Are you an experienced Conveyancer looking for a new challenge within a successful and growing firm?
This year is an exciting time as due to expansion and the opening of brand new offices in Sevenoaks an opening has arisen for an experienced Residential Conveyancer.
The firm are already well-established with multiple offices and have exciting plans and this is a fantastic time to join them and be an integral part of their growth and future.
Reporting to the Head of Residential Conveyancing you will be responsible for managing a caseload of conveyancing cases to a high standard, managing the transactions pro-actively through to exchange and completion whilst ensuring excellent levels of client care.
The ability to handle transactional work is a must as is the ability to develop new and existing client relationships – The department is already well established and as such there is a requirement to develop existing relationships with clients and external sources such as Estate Agents whilst contributing towards the successful development of the department in line with the business plan.
To be considered for the role you will need to have between 2 – 5 years PQE and be either a Qualified Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or Legal Executive and currently working as a Conveyancer managing high caseloads, along with having a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
You will need experience of working with case management systems, excellent organisational skills with a confident and approachable manner.
You will also need to have good team working and collaborative skills, alongside the ability to forge and develop business relationships with an enthusiasm for networking and business development.
The main responsibilities for the role will include:
- Processing instructions in accordance with established procedures of both good practice and the firm’s case management system
- Delivering strong client service through effective communication with clients and pro-active management of cases
- Assisting in marketing activities and maintaining appropriate professional relationships with referrers etc.
- Effecting financial controls with particular regard to accurate preparation of completion statements and bills and the effective collection of monies on account
- Ensuring confidentiality and security of all firm and client documentation and information
- Adhering to the firm and SRA risk and compliance practices
- Supervising the work of any junior staff involved in the conveyancing process
- Promoting and supporting the firm’s core values and branding
- Assisting in the development and marketing of the firm in line with the contents of the business and departmental plans
- Providing a profitable contribution to the work of the department, meeting and exceeding billing targets.
The hours for the role are Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm and the firm offer a comprehensive range of benefits including 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, pension, Life assurance and a profit share scheme.
Please apply today for immediate consideration as my client is keen to commence interviews.
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
TEL: 01322 293 286
Download application form
Apply for this job
288 total views, 3 views today