£34,000 - £35,000
Senior IT Infrastructure Analyst
£34,000 – £35,000
6 month fixed term contract
We are working with a client who are looking for a Senior IT Infrastructure Analyst for a 6 month fixed term contract. As a Senior IT Infrastructure Analyst the primary responsibility will be to provide both administrative and technical assistance to the Infrastructure team.
You will be expected to provide on-site technical support for the College IT Infrastructure systems. Occasional liaison with third parties to resolve calls or issues relating to supported systems will also be required.
The post holder will provide technical assistance to support the development and support of the College IT infrastructure. This includes:
IT Infrastructure Support:
- Maintenance and ongoing improvements of College IT infrastructure – Servers, Network, VMWare, Wireless, Enterprise Storage and Backups
- 2nd line support requests and incidents
- Ensuring that all escalated incidents and requests are dealt within agreed SLAs
- Ensuring the security of the IT infrastructure and that Disaster Recovery provisions are regularly tested
Project Technical Support (Current projects):
- Proxy and reverse proxy redesign
- Network upgrade – Enterprise core switches deployment
- Email system upgrade
- Backup system upgrade
There will be 50:50 split between the support and project work activities.
The post-holder will also be expected to work with departments and teams to help them with any issues / problems after implementation of systems which have been escalated from the service desk.
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
TEL: 01322 293 286
Download application form
Apply for this job
355 total views, 11 views today