Up to £50k Pro-Rota
Senior Project Engineer
6 month Contract
Up to £50k Pro-Rota
Our client are an award winning Specialist international HVAC manufacturing company and due to continued growth they are looking for a Senior Project Engineer to deliver bespoke HVAC solutions to the oil and gas industry.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, as Senior Project Engineer, direct reports include a team of project engineers and document personnel. It will also require consultation and coordination of shared business resources in Engineering, Design, Manufacturing, and Inspection & Finance.
In addition to the above, responsibilities include:
- Overall responsibility for on time, in specification and in budget project delivery
- Project management of the overall contract and main contact for all project stakeholders
- As the primary contact with the client
- Delivery of detailed engineered equipment solutions
- Supplier management to ensure delivery on time, in specification & in budget
- Preparation of project documentation to achieve client approval status
- Progress chasing supporting internal functions and supply chain in line with project schedules
- Client liaison and progress meetings/reports
- There could also be responsibility for separate smaller project contracts
- Monthly project reports for the Board Report
- Adherence and maintenance of the business sale forecast
Key Qualities, Skills and Experience
- Project management experience of complex projects involving multiple parties with a strong consideration of risk.
- This role requires a confident and self-motivated approach with capability of working under their own initiative, under pressure at times and with strong attention to detail.
- This role requires strong commercial awareness, good organisational skills in order that plans and meetings to progress actions are facilitated.
- A strong appreciation of manufacturing processes is important to this role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential requirements required for internal and external correspondence.
- This position requires an HND/Degree calibre candidate in an engineering/technical subject.
- A high level of user abilities with MS Office, particularly excel, word and outlook is required.
- Applicants should be familiar with running contracts in the oil & gas sector.
- Previous knowledge of HVAC systems and detailed design would be advantageous.
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
TEL: 01322 293 286
Engineering & Construction
Download application form
Apply for this job
213 total views, 4 views today