£26,000 - £28,000
Senior Test Engineer
£26,000 – £28,000
Our client are an EMS company, that focus upon the design and manufacture of advanced electronic assemblies for customers operating in a wide range of vertical markets and located in the UK and overseas.
Due to continued growth they are looking to add a Senior Test Engineer and test engineer to their Testing team. As a Senior Test Engineer you will be involved in production testing, verification and fault-finding of all in-house products at appropriate stages of the manufacturing process.
- Minimum ONC/HNC in Electronic Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- High level of experience within electronic manufacturing and Test environment.
- Thorough understanding of Test Methodologies.
- Excellent familiarity with basic and advanced electronic components and their in-circuit functionality.
- To be very competent in the reading of and interpretation of Circuit Diagrams, with respect to PCB assemblies and systems.
- High level of Fault-finding ability to be able to Fault-find down to component level.
- Ability to use basic and advanced test equipment e.g. Digital Multimeters, Oscilloscopes, bench Power Supplies, Spectrum Analysers, Network Analysers, Function Generators etc.
- To have very good general Communication skills.
- Excellent Team Working skills.
- Confident in dealing directly with Customers.
- To test assemblies in accordance with written test procedures and achieve production delivery targets.
- To be able to diagnose any faults on assemblies down to a component level.
- Assist and Mentor junior Test staff with regards to Testing and Fault-finding of products.
- Review problem/persistent Failures, and report findings to generate preventative actions.
- To support the Chief of Test/Test Manager in the fault-finding/repair/design and manufacture of Test Fixtures and other support actions.
- To understand and implement necessary anti-static precautions.
- To follow instructions as indicated on BOM and route cards
- To understand IPC standards with regard to own area.
- To be aware of company health and safety requirements
- To actively participate in the Companys Continuous Improvement Programme.
- To generate and debug programs for the Takaya Flying Probe Machine.
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
TEL: 01322 293 286
Engineering & Construction
114 total views, 10 views today