£30,000 - £40,000
£30,000 – £40,000
Our Client are looking for an experienced web, security & performance tester for their SaaS product. They are the developers of a market leading product within the education sector they are looking to grow their team to maintain the products’ quality for our users.
This is a new senior position within the company and is due to the growth of the core development team, we are now looking to further build our team around great people who are passionate about their work.
Working in a creative and dynamic team is rewarding, as their not a large corporate company your views, opinions and ideas will be invaluable. They do offer a training budget so you will be able to grow with the product and the team as they work towards their goals.
Responsibilities / Skills
- Work closely with the product owner and project team to define the testing strategy and ensure acceptance criteria are accurate, clear and well defined.
- Show clear and well-written test cases, execute those tests and ensure the results are being clearly communicated with the wider project team on an ongoing basis.
- Use the following types of testing to ensure project quality: Functionality, UI, regression and UX testing of tasks but also covering security, performance testing.
- Lead the investigation into reported issues, ensure they are being properly tracked and work to actively prevent regressions.
- Work alongside the product owner and project team to prevent defective products being promoted to production.
- Identify, plan and execute testing requirements.
- Enhance and develop the overall QA process.
- Software quality assurance experience with a focus on web based applications.
- Developing tests for functional and regression testing that include manual, automated, security, performance and ad-hoc testing.
- Test Automation processes, tools and managing Continuous Integration.
- Testing iOS, Android and web applications.
- Responsive cross-browser testing.
- Working within both Agile (Kanban and/or Scrum).
- Web standards and experience testing REST based APIs.
- Experience in using software testing tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Git, Selenium, JMeter, Loadrunner, Gatling, BurpSuite, AppScan AND NMap etc
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
TEL: 01322 293 286
Engineering & Construction
Download application form
Apply for this job
222 total views, 4 views today