£9.43 per hour
£9.43 per hour
Our Clients are a world-leading manufacturer of Life Safety Systems, they now have a vacancy for a SMT Operator to join them.
They are looking for an experienced Surface Mount Machine operator to join our Surface Mount Department and assist in running our Surface Mount Lines.
The successful candidate will be familiar with Europlacer pick and place equipment and have a minimum of 3 years SMT experience.
- General running and maintenance of the Surface Mount Machines
- Running and maintenance of printers
- Running and maintenance of Reflow oven
- General housekeeping of Surface Mount area.
- Correct and safe use of printing equipment, reflow oven, automated optical inspection machine (AOI) and rework equipment
- To meet Company targets in Production and Quality
- Continual improvement of Surface Mount Productivity
Skills, Experience and Person Specification:
- Must have SMT experience, ideally Europlacer pick and place equipment
- Ability to follow instructions and diagrams
- Working to tight deadlines with a high level of accuracy
- Must be reliable, conscientious and hard working
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment is desirable
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Working hours 8am – 4.30pm – please note that after an initial training period, this position may move to a two-shift system, as follows:
- 06.00 – 14.30 with 30 minutes for lunch (8 hours)
- 14.00 – 22.00 with 30 minutes for lunch (7.5 hours)
- A shift premium will be paid in addition to the base rate (once role moves to shifts)
- Free Parking
- 24 days holiday
- Workplace pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
TEL: 01322 293 286
Engineering & Construction
Download application form
Apply for this job
410 total views, 11 views today