Circa 26-28K start - Subject to knowledge and experience,
Technical Hydraulics Workshop Engineer
Salary: circa 26-28K start – Subject to knowledge and experience,
We are working with a manufacturer & supplier of high quality hydraulic cylinders, hydraulic repairs and hydraulic equipment to the industrial, mobile and marine markets. Due to continued growth and development they are now looking at employ a Technical Hydraulics Workshop Engineer.
They are looking for an engineer with the following background:
- An engineer with a back ground in fitting shop engineering practices.
- A clear skills base of industrial hydraulics, the more hydraulic systems knowledge the better, a desire to increase knowledge via internal and external training.
- A good general knowledge of standard and 3 phase electrics.
- Workshop based but a flexible approach to working on site and overtime.
- Assisting the Technical and Site Service Manager in his role
- Will be able to demonstrate a college training level, a history in this role and the skills requirement.
- Will have a flexible approach to their work, ability to learn and upgrade their hydraulic skills
- Will need to be self-motivated with good problem solving skills
- A desire to lead in a supervisory role in the future
Pensions, currently at 2% of salary, 1% additional in 2018
A sick / injury insurance scheme
Company profit and overtime bonus schemes
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
TEL: 01322 293 286
Engineering & Construction
Download application form
Apply for this job
400 total views, 2 views today