£19,000 - £21,000
£19,000 – £21,000
Our client are an EMS company, that focus upon the design and manufacture of advanced electronic assemblies for customers operating in a wide range of vertical markets and located in the UK and overseas.
Due to continued growth they are looking to add Test technician and test engineer to their Testing team.
As a Test technician/Engineer you will carry out the following, production testing, verification and fault-finding of all in-house products at appropriate stages of the manufacturing process.
- Minimum ONC/HNC in Electronic Engineering, or equivalent.
- High level of experience within electronic manufacturing and Test environment.
- Good understanding of Test Methodologies.
- Good familiarity with basic and advanced electronic components and their in-circuit functionality.
- To be very competent in the reading of and interpretation of Circuit Diagrams, with respect to PCB assemblies and systems.
- Competent Fault-finding ability to be able to Fault-find down to component level.
- Ability to use basic test equipment e.g. Digital Multimeters, Oscilloscope, bench Power Supplies etc.
- Ability to use more advanced test equipment e.g. Spectrum Analysers, Network Analysers, Function Generators etc. To support the Chief of Test in the fault-finding/repair of Test Fixtures etc.
- To have very good general Communication skills.
- To test assemblies in accordance with written test procedures and achieve production delivery targets.
- To be able to diagnose any faults on assemblies down to a component level.
- To be aware of company health and safety requirements.
- To understand and implement necessary anti-static precautions.
- To follow instructions as indicated on BOM and route cards
- To understand IPC standards with regard to own area.
To actively participate in the Company’s Continuous Improvement Programme.
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
TEL: 01322 293 286
Engineering & Construction
Download application form
Apply for this job
173 total views, 17 views today