£18,000 - £25,000
1st Line Support Engineer
£18,000 – £25,000
Based in Godstone, Surrey 3 days a week and Dartford 2 days a week
Must have a full UK driving license
We are working with a MSP and they are looking for a 1st Line Support Engineer to join their busy service desk. The role will require you to travel to Godstone three days a week to a client’s site and travel to Dartford for two days a week to their head office. You will be working within a small service desk team fielding a wide variety of calls, working to the best of your ability to resolve issues, and working with senior members of the team where required to ensure a prompt and effective resolution.
The ideal candidate would be someone with a keen interest in IT and computing who can demonstrate some understanding of basic IT principles, and is keen to develop their knowledge and understanding further. Good communication skills and the ability to interact with clients effectively and professionally are essential.
Duties will include:
- Answering first line support calls and logging into ticketing system.
- Responding to support calls within strict SLAs and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Troubleshooting issues in the first instance to ensure prompt resolution.
- Escalating tickets and working with senior team members to resolve issues.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of IT and networking principles.
- Ability to communicate effectively with end users.
- Ability to use initiative to troubleshoot and reach ticket resolutions.
- Ability to keep accurate records and record information into ticketing system.
This position would be an ideal opportunity for an individual seeking their first role within the IT sector, and the opportunity to work for a leading cloud services provider.
Robert Fox – Senior Recruitment Consultant
Tel: 01322 293286
Download application form
Apply for this job
277 total views, 13 views today