£34,000 - £38,000
Our client is a growing MSP and they are looking to add a 2nd/3rd Line Support technician to the team. In this position you will be required to support small to medium size businesses some multi-nationals.
- To manage tasks that engineering helpdesk do not complete in a day
- To work with the operation manager to successful rollout of projects including, New circuits, moves and migrations.
- To take an active role in the helpdesk, picking up calls and tickets.
- To ensure we are rolling out our application platforms correctly, Symantec, Barracuda etc.
- To assist in keeping our systems documentation up to date
- To take a leading role in our client’s network security.
The successful applicant will have a good general knowledge of PC hardware and software especially Microsoft technologies. A full driving license is essential. Good communications skills. Good Technical skills are the most important aspect of this role.
- Technical skills:
- TCP/IP ,
- Windows 2008 (2012),
- DNS, DHCP,
- Mac X,
- PC/Server Hardware
- RAID cards.
During slack periods the company will provide training time for the engineer to become familiar with new hardware and software. The company is required to pass online exams regularly to maintain partner programs and it would be expected for you to take part.
The job involves potentially travel approximately once a week to client sites, many of which are in the local vicinity, a car is provided for this purpose where necessary. Employees are issued with Oyster cards for company travel
Download application form
Apply for this job
1,247 total views, 5 views today