New Business Handler
My client, a well-established law firm, is seeking a new opportunity for a confident and well-spoken, customer service candidate who can be empathetic when speaking to clients and has the confidence to discuss and advise the firm’s services. This role will be based within the Private Client department, so knowledge of wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney and administration of estates would be desirable, but not essential.
To be successful in this role, the right candidate must enjoy spending time on the phone, helping resolve problems. You will be dealing with sensitive issues at times, so it is crucial for the candidate to be able to have a caring persona over the phone.
· Taking calls for new business enquiries
· Following up on business opportunities
· Managing all business enquiries and providing reports
· Building relationships with both internal and external customers
· Being able to deliver outstanding client service
There are many benefits to this role, including:
· Hybrid working of up to 3 days for either location
· 25 days holiday, with an increase depending on the length of service
· Pension scheme
· Private healthcare cover
· Social events throughout the year
If you are looking for work, and this role suits you, please contact Kirsty Cutts today!
Download application form
Apply for this job