Depends on experience
My clients a manufacturing company within commercial ventilation products. They are dedicated to developing and creating products that have a positive and energy efficient effect on the environment. We are looking for an Area Sales Manager experienced selling to the North England Market primarily within Manchester. Hours are 8.30 to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 4.30pm finish on a Friday.
This role requires an Area Sales Manager to generate and increase profitable sales from existing accounts whilst also developing and increasing a network of new accounts for Louvres, window vents and ventilation products through specification, fabrication and installation companies
- Maximise turnover and profit through pro-active specification and best for purpose solutions, exceeding budgeted targets through increasing sales in specified territory
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing customers, through market leading customer service, keeping them up to date with new innovations and developments whilst responding to their business needs efficiently and effectively ensuring the company are their chosen partner for all possible products/solutions
- Formulate and execute a comprehensive business development plan for each key account on a yearly basis with quarterly updates to the U.K Director.
- Have the ability to sell on brand not price, promoting features and benefits in concise and effective manner
- Account management, including ensuring terms and conditions are signed and respected, invoices paid on time and queries promptly resolved by liaising with relevant departments.
- Ensure customer has access to all relevant price lists, E-reps, Customers website, marketing support etc as appropriate.
- Location Field based Essential Skills
- Strong business development / sales experience, within a relevant field preferable.
- Ability to understand and promote technical bespoke solutions
- Proven sales record with strong hunter instinct with the confidence and skill to efficiently close the deal.
- Strong presentation skills with ability to adapt to level of pitch
- Ability to sell a technical building product
- Full, clean UK driving licence, with up to date photo card
If you have the above experience, please apply today.
Office Support & Sales
Download application form
Apply for this job
819 total views, 4 views today