£60,000 - £80,000
Associate Electrical Design Engineer
£60,000 – £80,000
We are working with a leading consultancy who specialise in mechanical, electrical and public health systems for the built environment.
What We Are Looking For
A career-orientated individual with proven track record who is looking for the next career move into management whilst retaining an involvement with clients and projects.
They are looking for talented people who live by our values, key attributes, and skillsets.
- Experience within a UK design consultancy with emphasis on design, specification, and written reports, as well as mentoring and client/business liaison
- Experience in the field of electrical design and experience across a range of small/medium to large scale projects and / or building types.
- You will have seen a significant number of projects from concept to completion.
- You will have the ability to design and deliver electrical engineering solutions on complex projects.
- Have experience of leading electrical teams on multi-disciplinary projects.
- Are committed to the decarbonisation of the built environment.
- Can demonstrate strong commercial acumen.
- This is a position for, ideally, a Chartered Engineer with experience of a wide range of buildings/systems.
- You will have good communications skills with emphasis on presentation and the written word.
You’ll also need up-to-date knowledge and experience in the electrical discipline in particular relation to the following sectors:
- Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Health Buildings
- Leisure/Sports Buildings
- Performing Arts and Assembly
- Residences – Private and Social Housing
- Conservation Projects
If this role interests you, please contact Rob Fox today!
Engineering & Construction
Download application form
Apply for this job