£45-50k PER ANNUM
Are you a qualified ACA/ACCA Audit Senior looking for a new challenge?
My clients, a leading firm of Chartered Accountants, Business Advisors, Tax, VAT, Corporate Finance, and Insolvency Specialists operating for a variety of clients in various sectors throughout Essex and North East London, are looking for an Audit Senior to join their team immediately!
The Audit Senior will carry out audit (around 90%) and accounts (around 10%) assignments as allocated by the Audit Manager.
Duties will include:
- Planning the Assignment, including the preparation/updating of the permanent file and briefing the team.
- Preparing the audit assignment papers and budgets.
- Ensuring that jobs are completed on time and within budget.
- Completing the audit programmes. Where applicable, contacting the client to arrange the timing of the assignments and attendance at stocktakes etc.
- Preparing bank and other certificates.
- Preparation of Corporation Tax or Income Tax computations
- Managing the team whilst out on site to ensure team produces high quality work, are motivated to achieve high standards and that end of job appraisals are carried out for the team.
- Presenting the Audit Manager with a complete assignment file with minimal review points.
- Accounts package drafted (letters/minutes/certificates etc.)
- To clear review points and put through adjustments to the accounts.
- To keep time records up to date on a day-to-day basis and complete timesheets on CCH
- To liaise with Tax Department and deal with any queries raised.
- To be aware of developments concerning client affairs and to identify opportunities to provide additional services to clients.
- Experience within a mid-tier practice is essential.
- Applicants must be a car owner due to the location of the companies’ client base.
- Knowledge of current UK GAAP accounting standards is essential.
If you would like to be considered for an immediate interview, please apply today!
Download application form
Apply for this job
198 total views, 7 views today