Title: CNC Miller & Turner
Location: Stanstead, Essex
Salary: £12-£15 an hour.
Reporting to: Machine Shop Supervisor.
Our Client provides one of the UKs larger and most accomplished manufacturers of machined and fabricated detailed parts from most types of metals, hard and soft. Their unique capabilities offer a comprehensive and advanced manufacturing service for the Aerospace and Defense Industries.
The main purpose of this job role is to set up and operate their Tornedos and Mazak Smart Turns CNC machines ensuring all throughput meets quality and technical requirements and timelines.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Where required, program machines in line with technical information provided
- Set up the tooling required to produce parts
- Carry out first offs to ensure parts meet quality and technical requirements specified
- Run product batches to technical requirements
- Check dimensions prior to passing for Inspection
- Adhere to health and safety requirements
- Comply with quality and regulatory standards
- Perform any other duties within your capabilities as directed by the Company
- Proven experience in a CNC Machinist role using 3/4/5 axis machine
- Experience with Fanuc and Mazatrol
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Ability to work to tight tolerances
- Ability to use measuring equipment (Vernier callipers, bore micrometers etc.)
Engineering & Construction
Download application form
Apply for this job
369 total views, 6 views today