£12.00 - £16.00 per hour
- Full time – 40 hours per week
- Overtime available
- 30 days paid holiday (inc. Public holidays)
Our client is a leading engineering company based in Dartford, they have recently made considerable additional investments in machinery due to their increased expansion within their factories and now they are currently looking to recruit a CNC Programmer – Miller.
Their work has not been at all affected during this difficult period of Covid 19, as they have continued manufacturing throughout this time. They have also worked over the Bank Holidays at their customers’ requests.
They are an established company manufacturing and specialise in the prototyping and production of fine limit sheet metal work, precision CNC machining and Nadcap welding to OEM customer specification: in particular, to the Aerospace, Defense, Marine, Nuclear, Medical & Telecommunications industries.
- CNC Milling Machinist – 3 Axis
- Programming Online and offline using (Alpha Cam / Ez-Mill / Edgecam)
- Experience with Heidenhain Control preferred
- Setting / Operating / Programming
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Good knowledge of cutting tools
Download application form
Apply for this job
5,491 total views, 3 views today