Starting rate of £14.00 during that period, with adjustment to higher rate, once achieved
CNC Programmer/Operator – Either Miller or Turning
Probationary period of 3 months.
Starting rate of 14.00 during that period, with adjustment to higher rate, once achieved.
39.00 hr. week Mon/Thurs 7.00am – 4.00pm, Fri 7.00 – 12-00.
Occasional overtime at time / half.
5 week holiday a year,
Our client is a precision machining company and due to continued growth they are now looking to add a CNC Engineer to their team, in this role you will be required to complete the following:
- Produce accurate, high quality components with maximum efficiency
- Competently set and operate milling or turning machines
- Work to tight tolerances and check your own work meets the required standard
- To work on your own initiative and understand all aspects of the manufacturing process
- Quality check all finished jobs
- Clean and maintain milling or turning machines and all associated equipment and machine area.
- CNC Programmer/Operator, either mill, or turning.
- Seimens/fanuc systems.
- Dugard Eagle / Hit 30 lathe.
- Able to interpret engineering drawings
- Able to use a wide variety of measuring equipment
- Computer literate
- Be able to concentrate to enable quality finished components
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Able to apply good practical skills
- Ability to follow written instructions
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Able to work safely
- Excellent hand-to-eye coordination
Robert Fox – Senior Recruitment Consultant
Tel: 01322 293286
Engineering & Construction
Download application form
Apply for this job
264 total views, 15 views today