£14.00-£17.50/ hour according to experience
An exciting position has become available for an experienced Mazak Mill/Turn CNC Programmer/Setter to join our highly skilled team based in Orpington, Kent. The successful candidate should have a proven track record in a production environment, be able to fully understand all aspects of engineering drawings, production methods and be fully conversant with Mazak 640T & Fusion Controls on 3 or 4 Axis machines.
Responsibilities for this role:
- Following job cards, procedures and instructions from team leaders.
- Programming component parts from engineering drawings.
- Setting of various late Mazak Mill/Turn CNC machines.
- Submitting of first-off parts to inspection.
- Overseeing operators periodically to address any quality issues.
Ideal candidates will also have:
- An understanding of an ISO9001 Quality environment.
- Be computer literate
- Highly driven and motivated.
- Have pride in the workplace.
- To be able to work under pressure at times.
40 Hrs / Week + Holidays + Overtime
Monday to Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
Salary £14.00-£17.50/ hour according to experience
Engineering & Construction
Download application form
Apply for this job
2,857 total views, 4 views today