Our client is a bespoke manufacturing company based in Shoeburyness, Essex who specialise in manufacturing bespoke components to a wide range of sectors.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Setting and operating any of the company’s CNC machines, as required.
- Performing First Off`s, checking dimensional quality & amending machine settings in pursuit of component design requirements.
- Operating to an acceptable production target whist maintaining a high standard of quality where `right-first-time’ is paramount.
- Maintaining computer records on tool usage relating to barrel & other matched machined parts.
- Setting up and operating all types of manual machining equipment, covering milling, turning, grinding and marking processes.
- Previous experience as a CNC Setter Operator with both Fanuc based CNC programming.
- Previous experience using Fanuc Controls.
- An excellent attention to detail & mechanical dexterity when dealing with small precision parts.
- Problem identification and rectification.
- Ability to read engineering drawings and comprehension of geometric tolerancing.
- Good working knowledge of both ISO 9001 and AS9100 Quality Systems.
- Good communication skills with appreciation of supporting department Design, Purchasing & Inspection needs.
- A high level of proactivity and problem solving both as an individual & as part of a team.
- The physical ability to carry out manual handling tasks
- The ability to follow processes accurately
- Strong attention to details
- Good numeracy skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Enthusiasm, professional attitude and willingness to learn
Experience with the following machines with Fanuc Controls will be beneficial:
- Star sliding head
- Miyano Fixed head
- Dosan Puma
- Tornos Deco
Engineering & Construction
Download application form
Apply for this job
362 total views, 6 views today