£10 - £13 per hour
£10 – £13 per hour
Our client is a well-established engineering company, they specialise in providing powertrain solutions to the motorsport industry and control the entire process from design to manufacture in-house. They are currently looking for an experienced, preferably time served, CNC Turning Programmer / setter / operator to join their turning team working predominantly from our Sevenoaks site.
You should be fully conversant in Fanuc and be capable of programming and setting a part from drawing. A good working knowledge of Mazak would also be an advantage as we have one Mazak turn / mill machine.
An excellent understanding of materials, tooling, cutting speeds and feeds is essential. A high standard of quality is expected from all of our staff, as is the ability to work efficiently and to close tolerances.
- Program and set / operate 3 and 4 axis predominantly FANUC controlled lathes.
- Time management of machines to increase efficiency
- Working to ISO9001 including some self-inspection of parts
- Ability to work overtime as required to achieve delivery schedules
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to maintain a consistently high standard of work
- 4 -5 years’ experience of CNC programming desirable
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Engineering & Construction
Download application form
Apply for this job
259 total views, 6 views today