£10 - £15 per hour
£10 – £15 per hour
An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and dynamic CNC Turner (Siemens/Fanuc/Mazatrol) to join a long-established company with a world leading reputation for precision subcontract machining with potential to earn a very good salary.
Working predominantly within the company’s sub contract division the CNC turner will need to work within a team.
- Create, load, examine and modify CNC programmes.
- Set up tools and adhere to tool management procedures.
- Identify and report errors.
- Suggest and implement improvements.
- Adhere to company quality procedures.
- Used to working to fine tolerances in a range of materials.
- Be familiar with a wide range of measuring equipment and confident with its use.
- Able to work under own initiative.
- Preferably apprentice trained CNC turner.
- Experienced with at least one of the following siemens/fanuc/mazatrol.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Attention to detail and disciplined.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Salary package: Great Salary, request on application, depending on experience.
- Over time @ time and a half.
- Pension scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Participation in company bonus scheme
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Engineering & Construction
Download application form
Apply for this job
357 total views, 6 views today