£10 - £14 per hour
£10 – £14 per hour
An exciting position has become available for an CNC Turner to join a highly skilled team based in Orpington, Kent. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in a production environment, be able to fully understand all aspects of engineering drawings, production methods and be fully conversant with Edgecam & Fanuc. Mazak experience would also be an advantage but not essential.
Responsibilities for this role:
- Programming component parts from engineering drawings using EdgeCAM
- Liaising with setter operators on “first run” jobs or on any programing problems that arise.
- Overseeing the “first run” of the machines on complicated jobs.
- Improving existing programs for optimum productivity.
- Overseeing operators periodically to address any quality issues.
Ideal candidates will also have:
- An understanding of an ISO9001 Quality environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly driven and motivated.
- Have pride in the workplace.
- To be able to work under pressure at times.
40 Hrs / Week + Holidays + Overtime
Monday to Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
Engineering & Construction
Download application form
Apply for this job
447 total views, 3 views today