Commercial Property Solicitor
My client, a forward-thinking Law firm is recruiting for a Commercial Property Solicitor with at least 8 years plus PQE to work hybrid in their newly refurbished Greenwich office. This role is a great opportunity to join a busy, forward-thinking team and a chance to progress within the company.
The ideally, Commercial Property Solicitor must be able to demonstrate that they have a following and an established network of relationships with key referrers to complement their existing extensive network.
· Grant of commercial leases for both landlord and tenant.
· Ancillary matters to leases e.g. licences to assign, deeds of variation, assignments, surrenders.
· Must have knowledge of Part II Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 and procedures for excluding leases.
· Dealing with sales and purchases of commercial property both freehold and long leasehold
· Understand which standard enquiries to raise in transactions.
· Be adept at dealing with sales and purchases of parts of a title and understanding transfer of part provisions to include.
· Dealing with financing for commercial property.
· Dealing with option agreements, overage, and conditional contracts for residential development sites.
· Dealing with setting up of sale packs for development sites.
This role will offer hybrid working 2/3 days from home and an excellent benefits package.
If you have at least 8 years PQE as a Commercial Property Solicitor, please apply today or call Kirsty Cutts on 07807 282 342.
Download application form
Apply for this job