£45,000 to £50,000 DOE
Bridge Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Corporate and Legal Manager for a leading Refrigeration Solutions Provider. The key activities include the design, manufacture, installation and after sales care of refrigeration and HVAC products. This role will be reporting directly to the Managing Director, ensuring the company remains a complaint UK company.
- Implementing of regulatory requirements
- Managing legal matters, including legal claims
- Prepare, report & monitor Length of Authority requirements and procedures
- Reviewing of commercial contracts
- Assisting with commercial negotiations
- Managing corporate insurances
- Maintain and review property leases, renewals and break dates
- Managing export policy, process, and licences
- Production of periodic reporting
- Assist the HSQE Manager with legislative requirements when required
- Educate and train employees on their role in contract negotiations and their obligations under various contracts and under applicable legal requirement
- Work collaboratively with other departments as and when required
- CILEX Law degree or Graduate Diploma in Law
- Sound knowledge of contract law
- Experience of advising and handling commercial contracts
- Knowledge of commercial insurance
- An understanding of IP matters
- Positive, pro-active & motivated individual who has strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic professional attitude and able to work on their own initiative
- Personable, with the ability to build lasting relationships with colleagues, suppliers, and clients alike.
- Able to deal effectively and efficiently with a high-volume workload and conflicting priorities.
- Strong character to ensure timings and deadlines are controlled.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Good documentation and accurate record keeping
If you have the right skills and experience for this role, please apply today.
Download application form
Apply for this job
972 total views, 4 views today