£17.50 an hour
Cylindrical / Universal Grinder
Salary: £17.50 an hour
Bishops Stortford, Essex
Reports to: Supervisor
Our Client provides one of the UK’s larger and most accomplished manufacturers of machined and fabricated detailed parts from most types of metals, hard and soft. Their unique capabilities offer a comprehensive and advanced manufacturing service for the Aerospace and Defence Industries.
The main purpose of this job is to carry out work on chrome cylinders and general grinding of a wide range of metals.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Operating and manual Cylindrical Grinding Machine
- Working in compliance with Health and Safety and ensuring the machine is clean and free from obstruction.
- Working from engineering technical drawing correctly, using precision measuring equipment e.g. Micrometers.
- Inspection of components throughout the Grinding operation process.
- Working as a part of a cohesive team.
- Manual Cylindrical Grinding Machine experience – Essential
- Experience of working from Engineering Drawings – Essential
- Precision measuring equipment experience – Essential
Engineering & Construction
Download application form
Apply for this job
324 total views, 4 views today