£40,000 per year
Salary: £40,000 per year
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7.30am – 4.30pm. (one-hour lunch break & two, 15-minute breaks)
Job type: Full-time, permanent
Bridge Recruitment is helping on our established clients recruit for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join their ever-expanding team. One of the key factors of this role is to maintain the machinery and facilities.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer:
- Carrying out reactive and proactive Electrical and Mechanical maintenance tasks.
- Conduct electrical testing and inspection, ensuring compliance with industry regulations and company standards.
- Working with machine operators to diagnose and improve issues with health and safety and production efficiency.
- Managing maintenance stock.
- Carrying out fault finding on Electrical and Mechanical systems.
- Implementing and carrying out Maintenance inspections.
- Assisting the management team in planning and scheduling routine maintenance and maintenance shutdowns.
- Effective organisation and supervision of subcontractor activities as required.
- Working with the Production Manager, Quality, Training and Improvement Manager and the Engineering Team, provide suggestions for new equipment and modifications to existing to further improve output and efficiency.
- Comply with all Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental rules, policies and procedures at all times.
Requirements of the Electrical Engineer:
- NVQ level 3 in electrical/engineering (or equivalent)
- Experience as a Maintenance Electrician working on 3-Phase systems and low voltage controls.
- Electrical competency 18th Edition.
- Experience in a Fast-Paced production environment.
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude to work.
- Good Communication Skills Written and Verbal.
- Ability to work and make decisions under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality workmanship
- Can do attitude.
- Team player.
- Willingness to carry out other tasks as deemed necessary by the management team.
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Electrical Engineer role, then please contact Emma Paterson today!
Engineering & Construction
Download application form
Apply for this job