EMPLOYMENT AND CONVEYANCING SOLICITOR
£30-35K per annum
Are you a Qualified Solicitor with 3+ years PQE working in either Employment Law or Conveyancing?
Are you seeking a new opportunity for 2019? My client based in Chelmsford is now seeking an Employment Solicitor and a Conveyancing Solicitor to join their team.
You will be a UK qualified Solicitor, with technical expertise and experience in Employment Law. You need to be energetic, enthusiastic and confident in dealing with a range of stakeholders of different specialisms.
The role will involve you advising on the whole range of contentious and non-contentious employment law matters, providing technically sound and pragmatic advice and assistance to a range of private and corporate clients in different industry sectors. You will, on occasion, be working on projects alongside a team of human resource, tax and consulting specialists to provide integrated advice to clients, so you will also need a strong team working ethic.
You will be a UK qualified Solicitor who is keen to learn and would need to have experience dealing with a whole remit of Conveyancing matters including new builds and help to buy equity loans. For this position my client would consider candidates with less than 3 years PQE!
What my client can offer you
- The working hours for these positions will be Mon-Fri 0900-1730 with 1 hour for lunch.
- The office is open on Saturday mornings which is covered on a rota basis and can be claimed back as half a day’s holiday or overtime pay.
- 25 days’ holiday
- ½ days holiday for Christmas shopping
- Health Insurance after successful completion of probation period
- Death in Service Benefit
- Pension after successful completion of probation period
If you wish to be considered for an immediate interview, please apply today!
Download application form
Apply for this job
171 total views, 6 views today